Being a member of the F.O.P. Lodge 27 is more than belonging to a Union or Organization. It entitles you to be part of a family of law enforcement officers that aid in a variety of projects and concerns.
State and National Lodges have participated in numerous projects that have made a sizable difference to fellow law enforcement officers and families in need.
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Automatic Enrollment in Legal Defense Fund
- Sick & Distressed Fund for all Members & Immediate Family
- Charitable Donations
- Sponsorship of Community Events
- Eligibility in Friends & Neighbors Program
- Retirement Plan for Members (Near Future)
- Direct Involvement in Ratification of Employment Benefits
- Fair Share Incorporated in Membership Dues
- FOP Representation
- Legal Counsel Representation
- Personal Legal Services – Drafting Wills, Civil Actions, Probate, Family Law